Welcome to my Courses Blog!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the main gateway for your course blogs. Here is a link to the main wiki page, which has links, sample papers, etc. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yeah, well, we all love devices...especially shiny ones.

I hate to say it, but this is just way too accurate to let go. Damn you The Onion for making me self reflexive! This is America, where it's everyone's God-given right to trample someone in his or her way during a Black Friday sale at Walmart! I mean, it's not like those sales aren't real bargains! Or that they're selling things we don't need! Or that you can find them cheaper online! Or that Walmart sold them cheaper just a few weeks before!

OK fine. You win this round. I'm still buying a new phone next year. Jerks.

No comments: